Thursday, August 25, 2011

Too much of a good thing... or not

Milk
"Its whats for dinner"
Or, if you have a newbie at home then its whats for breakfast, brunch, lunch, snack, dinner, snack, late dinner, midnight snack... AND repeat!


Recently, I was honored to be the matron of honor in a wedding. I purchased my dress for the wedding while I was pregnant and I got a size bigger than my normal dress size thinking it would be perfect 6 weeks after the baby, well.... everything fit just fine except the top of the dress. Holy milk! I had no idea what size nursing would make my bosoms. On top of that, I couldn't wear a bra with the dress... what to do. Welp, I got a great tip on a great product, Lily Padz! Nursing pads that are seriously amazing. No leaking, super comfortable, and they are reusable for 6 months. No bra, no problem!



No comments: