Friday, August 12, 2011

A little story

Hi! My name is Abigail and I am 1 month old!
My mommy and daddy have taken such good care of me this first month and I feel very safe around my protective dog, Jeter! I've met lots of new friends and spent time with my family and cousins who love me! I always wear a pretty bow in my hair and still fit into lots of cute newborn clothes. People keep saying I look like my dad, it must be my eyes that my mom and dad think are going to be blue. I still love to sleep in my boppy and am getting good at holding my head up! I love spending all day everyday with my mom and am thankful to my dad for working so hard to make sure I have everything I need. I am a happy little baby!




1 comment:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Awww I love her. She is the ideal perfect baby! Hope you and Brandon had a wonderful evening out just the two of you :) Cant wait to see her again!