Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Magic

The sling = Magic!
Abigail loves loves loves this thing!
Its an instant soother and she falls asleep within minutes of being in it. Apparently its a way to pop her back in the womb where she likes it and my favorite part is having 2 hands to do things. I get a workout carrying her around in it while doing household chores. Its amazing! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!


I found this adorable picture and apparently everybody loves the sling! I imagine this little boy is probably carrying his little baby brother and the baby looks so cute, cozy, and happy in there. Too cute!


2 comments:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Aww I love this. You look like a pro my friend and little Abigail looks quite content!

Mama Benitez said...

LOVE the new header on the blog! LOVE!