Friday, April 22, 2011

What a mess!

Poor baby girls room is such a mess. Brandon and I really need to start making this room a priority, otherwise we are going to be trying to paint and organize when she is here. Maybe I should start recruiting some people to come and help me on the weekends... Or I could just keep napping on the weekends like I have been doing. O this room is so daunting to me right now... But what a blessing it is to already have all this beautiful stuff for her! We just have to make it look nicer :)

Need to start putting little newborn things in those cute baskets on the changing table

Definitely need some bedding (which is already on my registry), and you can't tell just by looking at the picture but there are little girl clothes piled up in the crib that need washing and need to be put away in the dresser

Such cute gifts we've already received from friends and family, plus that awesome bag of newborn diapers that was given to us!

Finding the lamp was easy... its painting this cute thrift store table white that is proving to be more of a challenge

Need to get more little baby hangers so I can hang up more clothes, after washing them, of course

2 comments:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

It will all come together in the end. Promise! I say get all the helpers you can ...that way you can still nap on the weekends ;)

Mama Benitez said...

recruit me!