Monday, April 4, 2011

Busy weekend in pictures

Seems like every weekend is starting to get filled up fast with lots of things to do! Good thing about that is, it will make my last few months of being pregnant fly by (hopefully)! So, here it is, my busy weekend, though pictures!

I wake up to this cute little face every morning, and Saturday morning is no exception :)


Love waking up Saturday mornings and making myself a yummy breakfast that I can actually sit down and enjoy.


Snapped this picture of my sweet little nephew Graham when I went to pick up my sis to head out to a baby shower in Lake Forest


Congratulations Stephanie! Baby shower was beautiful and she looked great!


After the baby shower, off to South Coast Plaza I went to watch my beautiful friend try on wedding dresses!


Returned home fairly late on Saturday night and since Brandon had already eaten dinner, I took this opportunity to stop by IHOP and pick up my favorite crepes for my dinner! Strawberry syrup anyone?! Yum Yum!


Woke up so early Sunday morning to drive to Murrieta to watch Brandon play football at 9am and then head to my parents house for a bbq. Although it was cold in the morning, the weather turned out beautiful for the rest of the day.


Cousin Romina and her lovely boyfriend, Julian, are visiting from Argentina and they surprised me with a baby gift, little tiny pink Vans! So cute!


Graham's first Argentine bbq, he loved it, as you can tell... lol! Sleepy baby bear in my mom's arms.


Me and my fur baby... poor Jeter was wiped out at the end of the day, he jumped up into my arms and fell right asleep. He is one spoiled dog, but we love him :)

There you have it! My looooooong, busy weekend! Now for a full work week ahead... o boy, its only Monday morning and I am already exhausted! Looking forward to another busy weekend ahead, lots of fun things in store!

1 comment:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

What a lovely weekend! I believe Brandon asked Ian to play too but he is already in a "professional" baseball league haha!