Monday, July 7, 2008

They arrived!


The invitations have arrived! My dad took a trip over to the Wedgewood Banquet Center to pick them up. While he was there he called me and said he was standing in the spot that Brandon and I are going to get married. It was the first time he had seen the place and he was thrilled with the venue. I was so happy! The invitations turned out better than we could have expected we cannot wait to send them out to our family and friends. There were also other surprises in the box as well. Our engraved champagne glasses and our personalized cocktail napkins. Seeing all this stuff has made us so much more excited to get to the day!

1 comment:

Natalie {Parade of the Day} said...

Hey Felicia! I am so glad you have a blog! Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Being married is so much fun! Hope you are doing well!