Monday, July 14, 2008

Old Friends...


Yesterday I woke up planning to finish registering at Bed Bath and Beyond. What I didn't know was my friend, Karissa, who I haven't spoken to in awhile was planning on doing the exact same thing. She actually stopped by On The Border and we planned to meet up with each other at Bed Bath and Beyond later. Once we got our scanners we didn't waste any time trying to figure out what we needed to start our lives with our future hubby's. We had such a fun time trying to figure out our color schemes and it was really nice to have a second opinion when we started to second guess ourselves. We started getting really tired and hungry so we threw in the scanners and headed off to Pat and Oscars. We sat and talked for hours! They closed the place up and we were still talking so we moved outside. It was so nice to catch up with her and to discuss all the wedding plans we have going on. I really missed her and I'm so glad we got back in touch!

No comments: