Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our new home


So, Brandon and I had no luck finding a house before we got married. We could only push things so far and because of that we decided to lease an apartment for a very short time. We found a very afforable apartment in Corona that will give us the opportunity to contiune to save money. My favorite part about our new place is the washer and dryer in the apartment! It's going to be such a treat for me. We also love that we are surrounded by mostly residential so we feel its going to be very quiet. We were concerned, however, about entertainment. We took another drive around the area and it really is mostly residential. Entertainment to us is a shopping center or movie theater. I also didn't see a Target close by which bummed me out. But, we have to look at this as the best decision for us and the best way to save money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i ahve alwatys wantedto see your new condo:( but someday i will...
SOON!
Love,
Audie