Sunday, July 27, 2008

Eternity


Yesterday Brandon and I went to look at wedding bands and we found the perfect ones! We tried on lots of different styles and looked at many cases and narrowed it down to our favorite few. Brandon was much more specific than I ever thought he'd be. He kept saying, "I'm going to wear it for the rest of my life, I want something good." He ended up getting an amazing band that he is extremely happy with. As for me, it was a little easier for me to pick one out because it had to match my gorgeous engagement ring. I definintely wanted sparkle and in the end, thats what I got! I got a beautiful band that brings out the beautiful diamonds in my engagement ring. After all the sizing was finished we left the two bands and my engagement ring there for them to work on. On my way to work today I picked them up and I was so excited! They turned out amazing and I tried mine on right away! I was also really happy to have my engagement ring back because even though they only had it for a day I really missed it. So now the bands are tucked away in their beautiful velvet boxes and we are just anxiously waiting for the day until we can place them on each others finger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this picture fe fe! it is really cute!
love,
audie <3