Monday, January 3, 2011

2010... What a difference a year makes

I stole this idea from my friend Aarean's super cute blog; a picture from each month in 2010. Today I went searching through my pictures and through my brain to remember each month from 2010. Brought back some good memories!

--- January ---
This picture was taken Jan. 1st while we were still in New York city celebrating the New Year. Such an amazing trip!


--- February ---
We picked up our sweet little puppy Jeter. He has brought so much joy to our lives, we couldn't have asked for a better dog.


--- March ---
This was our very first Gorria bbq of the year with our special guests, the Medina family. I think we had bbq's every Sunday after that!


--- April ---
Happy Easter! We spent the holiday at my grandfathers as part of our yearly Easter tradition.


--- May ---
Happy Birthday to Me! Celebrated with a girls night out of cocktails and the new Sex and the City movie.


--- June ---
Congrats to two of my amazing friends, Samantha and Lindsay. They had their baby showers in the same weekend in two different counties. Worth every mile, I love them.


--- July ---
Happy Birthday Jared! We celebrated by going out to lunch and then to Knott's Berry Farm. Spent all day at the park in the beautiful sunny southern California weather.


--- August ---
Happy Birthday Brandon, Ewan and Mom! We have a lot of birthdays in our family and we always have a blast celebrating. This was also the month Katrina announced baby #2!


--- September ---
Happy 2nd wedding anniversary to us! We celebrated this occasion by getting some beautiful anniversary photos done at the Santa Rosa Plateau. It was also a great excuse to get into my wedding dress again ;)


--- October ---
A very fun and festive Halloween. This was also the month we found out we were expecting! I had to pretend to drink at this Halloween party because we had just found out and we were still getting used to the news ourselves. No one suspected a thing!


--- November ---
A very exciting Thanksgiving! This is when we shared the baby Lykins news with my family in a very special way. We also had some special guests at our Thanksgiving table, the pastor who married us and his family.


--- December ---
Holidays and more! I realized while I was searching for pictures for this post that I had barely taken any pictures for this holiday season. I am going to blame it on not feeling like myself through this first trimester, but really, I just kept forgetting to charge my camera.

Here's to a great 2011, and hopefully many more amazing memories, and a charged camera :)

1 comment:

Meredith said...

fun! i love all the babies happening right now, i swear all of my friends are preggo. I'm so not interested right now for myself but i sure do adore a good baby shower and some borrowed newborn snuggling time;) so fun!! congrats!
YOURS, MINE AND OURS