Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Crochet Creations

When I was in high school my very talented mom taught me how to crochet. I never forgot it and today I made my very first sale on a baby blanket. I always used to make scarves for myself and gifts for my friends, but I am now able to read patterns and design my very own! I have done a lot of crocheting in the past couple of months and made two baby gift sets and one blanket that I sold. Hopefully I can drum up some more business and add to my crochet creations collection, but for now I am working on two more baby gift sets.




3 comments:

CrisG in CA said...

Love the white border on the pink blanket

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Felicia these are so cute! What I thought was such a great personal touch is the little tag that you attached to it. I Love the first one btw ;)

Scott V. said...

Andie (my wife) says: "How cute! I know what to get next time I need a baby present! :)