Thursday, June 10, 2010

Celebrating and more...

So much blogging to do with so little time. Lately, most of my time has been consumed by my crochet creations (posts to follow). Also, a lot of celebrations as well these past few weekends, starting with my golden birthday; 25 on the 25th. Officially half way through my 20's and I hear its all down hill from here to your 30's. My beautiful, talented, and most wonderful sister ever got some of my friends together for a fun night out of cosmo's and *Sex and the City 2*.
Such a fun and girly night!





Thanks Katrina!

2 comments:

calikatrina said...

You're welcome! From your most beautiful, talented, wonderful sister. :) p.s. Just got your sweet card in the mail today. xoxo

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Okay so I am lurkin on your blog..and EW I look Huggge and gross in the pic above. Yuck