Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Reminder

Last night I got a great reminder of the great birthday present
my wonderful husband
got me this year. He took me to the Dirty Dancing play at the Pantages theater! Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite movies and seeing the play was amazing! It was better than I ever expected! I got the reminder of this wonderful night out when I was watching the last scene of the movie last night with my sisters, my brother, and my mom. I didn't allow anyone to talk for 8 minutes until the last scene was over.




3 comments:

WassupYoon said...

Hi, Felicia.
I happen to visit your blog.
Your blog looks like be filed with happy. and it makes me happy too :)
Thanks for your happy blog.

Unknown said...

Lemme know when you guys are out here so you can come see our baby!!!

Anonymous said...

I was there when you said that i couldn't talk for 8 minutes.