Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Birthday

Every year I have to be creative and try to plan my birthday around Memorial Day weekend. Well, this year it was impossible to plan around it because my birthday landed right on Memorial Day. Thank you to my wonderful family who threw me a great birthday bbq, filled with fun, laughter, Maragaritas, and badminton. My grandpa even stopped by! I could not have asked for a more relaxing day! Thank you to my fabulous friends who took time out of their busy schedules to come and celebrate my birthday. A shout out to Lisa, Darla, and Brittany ~ You girls mean the world to me and I don't know what I would do without you! Thank you to my amazing husband for being the wonderful man in my life, I love you.

The sweetest nephew in the world and my amazing dad


My two beautiful sisters, Liana and Katrina

Sweet little Audra with Ewan and Tarisa who is gorgeous as always



My AMAZING mom


My hubs, he loves the baby


Too cool for school, Jared


My bestie


My two other besties


My fabulous friends


Lifelong friends, my mom and Tami


The badminton and volleyball game




Frank looks confused


Brandon smashed cake in Tarisa's face and she was not happy

No comments: