Monday, June 16, 2008







Today was the day that I called all my bridesmaids, except for Katrina because she was working, and told them all to purchase their bridesmaids dresses before Sunday. Then they will all arrive on September 8th, just in time for the wedding. Originally I wasn't specific on all the bridesmaids wearing the same shoes, however, I found out that certain styles of shoes would not work well on the Golf Course grass. So today I set out to find a pair of shoes that everyone will be comfortable in and I found one! I think they will work out well. Today I also found my wedding shoes which was very exciting. They were just what I was looking for and I can't wait to wear them! Overall, I feel that my shoe shopping day was a success! Here are the pictures of the three style choices that my bridesmaids got to choose from. I can't wait to see them all dressed up!

No comments: