Monday, June 16, 2008

The plans are starting to roll

Our wedding plans are finally underway and I am now realizing how much detail goes into planning a wedding. Today I gave my bridesmaid, Lisa, a very important job. Lisa is my go-to music gal so I thought it would be nice if I had her help picking out our playlist for the reception. There are so many songs that I would love to hear so I'm hoping she can help me narrow it down. Brandon and I are very excited to pick out our cake on Friday! I am more excited to taste all of them! Now that we have a secured location it feels real and its very exciting! Brandon just said to me last night that he can't wait to call me his wife! So sweet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cuties! i am excited for the wedding to. can not wait for my flower girl dress and the wedding. have fun tasting the cakes.LUCKY!
little audie