Friday, July 29, 2011

Taking charge

Sleep is so hard to come by so today when Abigail was sound asleep I knew it was my chance to lay down and catch some z's. Unfortunately, there have been workers in our place for the past 2 days doing some repairing on the roof through Abigail's room. Today they were suppose to come by in the morning and finish up by just painting the ceiling in our dining room. Welp, they did not show up this morning so I decided to take charge and put a note on the door. Please do not disturb. Its time they come when its convenient for me. Who knows if they even attempted to come by, all I know is I got to sleep for an hour and a half with my sleepy newborn and my sleepy puppy without any disturbance.

2 comments:

sam&charlie said...

you go girl! ;)

Natalie {Parade of the Day} said...

You need to! I taped a "please knock" on my doorbell and haven't had my baby (or me) wake up from that retched thing again!