Friday, June 17, 2011

Fun family photos

A couple of weeks ago we had some fun family photos taken at the Lake by photographer extraordinaire, Darla Abigt. She has an amazing camera and always takes great pictures for us. Jeter and my belly pretty much stole the show :)




This is Rancho Santa Margarita Lake. I love living by it so much and walk around it daily.


Jeter was pretty cooperative but not the whole time. Its okay, he can be distracted by the ducks for one shot :)

I was going to just tie a ribbon around my belly but I decided to whip up a crocheted ribbon instead.

2 comments:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

WAY TO go Darla!!! I know I already told you but these are adorable. You are totally glowin girlfriend..and you are going to make such a wonderful Momma!!! She will be here soon!!! Phone date soon bc I miss you!

sherri lynn said...

I love how you have little baby shoes in the first picture! And that crochet ribbon around your belly is so precious! Congrats to you and your little one that will be here SOON!