Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby Shower for Graham!

So I realized that I was way behind in posting these pictures from Katrina's baby shower from last weekend when her little bundle of joy arrived this morning!
(Picture of Graham will be up soon!)
This was her SURPRISE baby shower and she couldn't have been happier with all the new cuddly things she got and all the family that came out to surprise her. She is such a good hard-working mama and we couldn't wait to bless her on this special day!

4, count 'em, 4 pretty pregnant girls at her shower :)


The blanket I crocheted for Graham

Here's me in all my 6 month glory

It sure was fun being pregnant together!




2 comments:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Oh My gosh! You girls are all so cute. What a fun surprise for Katrina! I cant wait to see you and your beautiful belly at your baby shower

Unknown said...

such a cute little baby belly! LOVE IT! :-)