Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My new favorite thing...

The Belly Band!
As the weeks fly by, I have noticed a lot of changes, one of them being that I simply cannot button any of my work pants anymore. A few times I tried the rubber band trick and just leaving them unbuttoned and wearing a long shirt but working in a professional office, that doesn't always look so great. So, off to Target I went to get the coveted Belly Band. It hides the fact that I clearly don't have my pants buttoned and it keeps them in place! A huge help for a more comfortable work day!
(14 weeks tomorrow!)

2 comments:

calikatrina said...

Cute! Ya know, I've never had one of those. :)

Becca said...

I hear they are the best things ever. A girlfriend of mine wore her skinny jeans with one of those until like right before she was due- it was amazing!