Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oldies but goodies

It is a running joke that when Jeff and Katrina move, Jeff is constantly trying to give stuff away because Katrina likes to keep everything, I'm assuming for sentimental values but I'm not sure. Katrina, what's the reason?! ;) Anyways, Jeff tried to give us bookshelves, clothes, a golf bag, furniture, and his tv (Katrina said a big "no" to the tv giveaway). We ran away with a computer screen, a neon sign, and this perfectly framed picture!
...
This was the day we went to the KZLA bash with them, Corey, Alex, and Katrina's friend Mary and her boyfriend. Saying that we had a blast that day would be an understatement. Never have we had so much fun at a concert. We were all cowboys and cowgirls for the day.
Great memories!

If you look closely at the top picture of Jeff and Katrina, you will see that Jeff's hat is signed by *SheDaisy!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Last time they moved Jeff tried giving the neon sign to Corey. I said NO. haha!

calikatrina said...

I don't keep EVERYTHING! Well, maybe most things. :) What if my kids ask me someday, 'what ever happened to that mom?' I can just say, well dear I happen to have it in a box in the garage if you'd like to have it. :)