Monday, February 22, 2010

Puppy Love

Introducing... JETER!
(Yes, after Derek Jeter of the New York Yankees)

Jeter is an 8 week old Yorkie-Poodle who is full of love for his new mommy and daddy! We have been awaiting his arrival for about 6 weeks now and this weekend we were finally able to bring him home. He was quiet the first night, but the second day he became his spunky self and made himself right at home. He loves being cuddled and just wants to play ALL day! He is already so spoiled and we love him very much!















3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my so precious! So precious!!!

Mama Benitez said...

so so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I took these pictures!!!! Yay me! and I <3 (love) your puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could just eat him all up!!!!!!! I want to squeeze him soooo hard (in a nice way) but i cant because iw ould hurt him. but anyway........ I looooovvvvvveeeeee him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. :)