Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Eve

This was a crazy busy day in New York City. Everyone preparing for the ball to drop and trying to grab a front row seat. This was the day Brandon had been waiting for, this was the day he went to Yankee stadium. He is the biggest Yankee fan I know and he was looking forward to this for months! The four of us went to Grand Central Station where the boys departed for the Bronx to see the famous stadium and me and Brittany went shopping and had some best friend time. I was excited to go to 5th avenue and see all the famous shops and I couldn't resist stopping by the New York City Express. All who know me know that is my all time favorite store. Rob was sending us updates on the Yankee stadium experience and he said that as soon as he and Brandon got off the train, Brandon started taking pictures like crazy. We all met up again for a late lunch before heading our separate ways to get all dressed up and ready to go out for an amazing New Years. Later in the evening Brandon and I took the subway up to Rob's apartment and had some champagne with all of his friends before heading out. We all headed downtown to celebrate at Johnny Utah's.
We had a fabulous time!







No comments: