Monday, August 25, 2008

My Bridal Shower

Saturday was my Bridal Shower and it was so much fun! All my friends were there and we played some great games! I got a lot of great gifts for the apartment and now I just need to find a place to put them all. Here are some pictures that my lovely bridesmaid, Lisa took. There will be some more coming soon! I also just wanted to say a special thanks to Grandma Lykins for framing our invitation with one of our engagement photos. It was beautiful! We loved it!












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so much fun!

Anonymous said...

i had alot of fun to be a bride for the first time.i wonder where my husband went?

Drew Watts said...

Happy day! Your bridal shower is limited to only few guests but the arrangements are lavish. My cousin is planning a cocktail party before his wedding. Suggested him to book one f the amazing wedding venues at the outskirts of our city for unlimited late night dance and fun. Also hunting caterers and all other party supplies at cheaper rates.

Anonymous said...

شركات تنظيف منازل بالقطيف
تنظيف منازل بالقطيف