Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

Why do we stop saying what we are thankful for as soon as Thanksgiving is over? I made it my goal to say what I am thankful for every Thursday to remind myself how gracious God is. Maybe I'm not quite ready for Christmas yet and I'm trying to still relish the Thanksgiving holiday but its still part of my New Years resolution so I'm going for it! I am feeling quite ambitious this year and made 2 New Years resolutions that I am starting early. Cross my fingers I can stick with them!

What better way to start off than to say I am so thankful for this little munchkin! My baby is girl is my whole world and her little face and expressions light up my day. I am so thankful I get to spend all day, everyday, with her!

These pictures are especially for her Aunt Katrina :)
Featured on top of Abigail's beautiful head of hair is the sweet little crochet bow headband that her aunt Katrina made for her. My super talented sister is a fellow crocheter and she is opening up a pop-up Etsy shop soon and you may see a few of these precious little bow headbands. You can find information about her pop-up shop and her crochet creations here!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

aaah oh my she is adorable!! Look at all that hair! That bow is so cute too...you're so talented Felicia!