Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Abigail's first Christmas

Ahhh... My baby's first Christmas has come and gone. I remembered to soak up every precious moment! How fun it was to have a little 5 month old this Christmas! Our concern of what to get her was quickly thwarted by the fact that she only cared about the wrapping paper itself and all the pretty bows on the presents. She was having a blast making noise with the paper. But after all the wrapping paper had been thrown away she is loving all her new fun baby toys! Thankfully amongst the hoop-la of the weekend I remembered to snap a few pictures! Definitely have some favs...





Best. Christmas. Ever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh she just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Such a cute little christmas dress!

Unknown said...

I just realized I said "cute" way to many times! ha I can't help it :-)